I was first introduced to John Green via his YouTube channel, the Vlogbrothers, that he shares with his brother Hank. This was in late 2011, shortly before his book The Fault in Our Stars...
- RT @tomkelby: @brandnewrock Holy shit that London gig sold out fast. Add another show please!
about 3 hours ago
- RT @edgarwright: The Chinese 'Baby Driver' title literally translates into English as 'Extreme Bandit Car God'. So, pretty badass. https://…
about 21 hours ago
- RT @MykeCole: Love like you've never been hurt, Dance like nobody's watching,
Fight like the republic is in imminent danger of being snuff…
about 2 days ago
- Huddersfield currently top of the @premierleague. Football really is on it's head
about 6 days ago
- RT @Gingers4Limpar: We could spend half a billion on Mbappe & two clones of 24-year-old George Weah, & big Ollie G would still find a way o…
about 7 days ago
- Abi apathy blog book britain burger campaign conservatives Destiny election eu europe film flat friends game gaming Green Party Halo house immigration internet John Green Labour League of Legends LoL London Lord of the Rings movie one online PC photography politics referendum Reviews round up RPG story theme tories Tory work xbox Youtube